We hope to be able to announce the details of our new HQ very soon.
Watch this space!
- Summer Show Winners
- AGM appoints new Trustees
- Gallery150 to move again
- Artspace 41 is now out
- Pictures from Andy Farr's Lost Generation
- LSA Summer Show Results
- Art in the Park a great success
- CWSA Annual Exhibition Awards Evening
- Sonia Bublaitis wins Renewal 5
- Clive Engwell talks to Radio Coventry & Warwick
- Alan Dyer talks about his recent exhibition
- DRIVEN! Young Artists
- Mo Finessey talks about Art in the Park
- Ian Preece talks to Radio Coventry & Warwickshire
- Leamington Courier features Kem & Mef
- Twinkle Troughton talks about her work
- Jack Oulton talks about his IAPS winning piece
- Miriam Zevalking previews her show "Kitch Lilies"
- The IAPS 2013 Children's Art Competition
- David Troughton talks about his exhibition: "Back to the Future"
- Anna Harper talks about her very special piece: "Looking through my Wheelchair"
LEAMINGTON STUDIO ARTISTS
ART IN THE PARK
Leamington Studio Artists
Welcome to the website of Leamington Studio Artists (LSA)
Leamington Studio Artists (LSA) is a Registered Charity based in the spa town of Leamington which is located in the centre of England.
This website serves not only the members of LSA but also those who are interested in the visual arts. Join us in supporting the visual arts, and receive our journal artspace free. Joining the LSA is simple - just click the 'read more' in the membership section below. LSA is a pro-active organisation seeking to promote the Visual Arts in Leamington Spa and the surrounding area. LSA seeks to support any Visual Art of quality and merit.
LSA represents the Visual Arts in Leamington's Cultural Quarter, promoting exhibitions and events for the public. LSA has been publishing Artspace since 1998..
LSA is a voluntary arts organisation
Please support us with:
IDEAS and HELP, however small or a small donation
Click read more for LSA committee members